Friday, January 8, 2010

Hope!

Posted by Mauree Brooksher at 8:52 PM
I think Louisiana is the only place that calls of school, due to cold weather and the chance of a freeze!  Andrew and Emily wake to temperatures 20 and below & snow in NYC; however, they still have to go to work!  I am not complaining though.  Today was a wonderful day off!  I think the Lord is really blessing me already during my pregnancy.  I've already had 2 weeks off during my 1st trimester, today, and then I will have off MLK day as well.  Not only has he blessed me with time off to rest  & adjust to pregnancy, he's also blessed me with a GREAT start off to my 2nd semester of school.  The difficulties from the Fall, seem to have already been easier just after one week of returning to the classroom.  I now feel refreshed and full of Hope that the challenges given to me in  the Fall were for the good.
Tomorrow, January 9th, I enter into week 9 of my pregnancy.  This week our baby is now the size of a green olive!  Our baby now has distinct physical parts: arms & legs  and it's physical features are becoming more distinct!  YAY!  I am continuing to feel alright; but not 100%.  However, this is supposedly a good sign.  So I am grateful for it.  I think surprisingly though getting to school & teaching helps me to feel good.
Tomorrow, Mary Claire & Jacob Paul come to stay with us!  We are very excited to spend time with our beautiful Godchildren.  This will be great practice for August.  
Again, I am full of Hope that this semester and remaining trimester are going to be full of joy.  Genesis 50:21 "Therefore, have no fear.  I will provide for you & your children."
Much Love and Many blessings,
Mauree

0 comments:

Post a Comment