Sunday, July 17, 2011

11 Month Recap

Posted by Mauree Brooksher at 7:25 AM



I'm so behind on my blog post! Our summer has been quite busy the past few weeks; however, I'm going to try to catch up! June seemed to fly by & I feel terrible, but I can barely remember what Christopher started doing in his 11 month of life. As I look back at our June pictures three stood out to me. The first is a picture of Christopher facing forward in his new big boy car seat. We had the safety council install his car seat mid-June (a few days early, but the next appointment opening wasn't until August). He loves facing forward & being able to see out the windows & of course Mommy can more easily access him, if he needs tending to. Secondly, he is pulling up on everything and walking along side things. So I guess some steps might come in the near future : ) Papa went to Honduras on a mission for almost two weeks in June. However, we managed & did very well! Christopher was VERY excited to see his Papa when he returned home though. We were very excited that Christopher's first birthday was approaching & we could not wait to celebrate his GOLDEN/FIRST birthday!
Much Love & Many Blessings,
Mauree

0 comments:

Post a Comment