Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mama's First Mother's Day

Posted by Mauree Brooksher at 2:43 PM








I had such a lovely first Mother's Day. Steven treated me to a dinner date on the Saturday evening prior to Mother's Day. We enjoyed a quite, long, & delicious dinner together at the Little Village down town. After dinner, we finished off dinner at Whole Foods with yummy gelato. On Mother's Day morning, Steven & Christopher brought me breakfast in bed along with a hysterical card, which Christopher signed too : ) They brought me Coffee Call cafe au lait & a low fat morning glory muffin. One of my favorite breakfasts! We then went to mass at Aloysius and had lunch with all the Brookshers at Mae Mae & Birds house. It was a lovely day. In addition to celebrating my first mother's day, I hosted a Mother's Day tea to honor all of my clients. All of my clients are moms! I have to say it has been such a joy to offer fitness classes for moms! I'm not just providing them a way to get fit, but I'm also providing each of my clients a sweet & joyful community of moms and children. Each of my clients has become one of my dear friends & I am ever grateful for each one of them. Therefore, I wanted to honor them in some small way. We enjoyed scones, cucumber sandwiches, coffee, tea, fresh flowers, pretty dresses & hats, and our friendship. Lauren Romero also displayed her sister's jewelry. We had such a sweet time & I will treasure my first Mother's Day forever.
Much Love & Many Blessings,
Mauree

0 comments:

Post a Comment