Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Posted by Mauree Brooksher at 9:41 AM







My first birthday as a Mommy was wonderful! I celebrated my birthday for a few days before & after, which was wonderful because I was able to celebrate with many friends & family members. On Friday Steven & I left baby Christopher for the first time overnight. We headed to Lafayette for one night. Steven & I ate dinner at Cafe Des Amis in Breaux Bridge. On Saturday I was able to stop by & visit with my Maw Maw Perret. She & I have the same birthday & that has always been something so special & dear. On my actual birthday, I was woken by my dear husband & sweet baby boy with a breakfast of homemade oatmeal pancakes made from scratch. Christopher & I headed to Strollfit & enjoyed being with our sweet community of moms & babies. After Strollfit, Lauren Romero & Magdalene, Lauren Merrick & Hudson, and Christopher & I piled into my inlaws suburban to head to Denham Springs. We spent the day in their adorable antique district. We did lots of window shopping. We were joined by another friend from Strollfit, Amber McConnell with her son Oliver. We had lunch & sweet coffee at the Whistle Stop. I bargained on a Wall Hutch to display our Blue Italian Spode China in and I got a deal...$45! That evening we had dinner with my inlaws. The day following my birthday we had an evening of chips & salsa and margaritas at Ninfas. I was surrounded by dear friends! It was certainly a blessed birthday & I loved celebrating it as a mommy with baby Christopher. Thank You Steven for all the plans you made to celebrate my bday.
Much Love & Many Blessings,
Mauree

0 comments:

Post a Comment