Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy 3 Months Old Birthday!

Posted by Mauree Brooksher at 2:53 PM


Christopher is officially 3 months old today! We've had quite an exciting month of milestones I'd say! Christopher is now 11 lbs! He is now smiling and notices Papa & I's voices. He loves to look at his my face & study my features. Christopher is growing out of several New Born outfits : ( This is happy & sad! It feels like yesterday everything was just too big! In the picture above he wore his first pant/sweater outfit! It was a gift from Nordstrom's and it's precious! We took the pic in the middle of some pumpkins I made. He loves going on stroller rides. We stroll once a week with my friend, Jessica & his friend Sean Patrick as well as Lauren and baby Magdalene. We have also started attending Stroller Fit classes on MWF & we LOVE them (esp. me). He is gaining much more strength in his upper body to pick his head up. He loves to sit in the Bumbo seat & look at Eric Carle books. And our biggest stride is his sleeping pattern at night! He nows goes to bed at about 9 & sleeps for 8 hours! We are working on sleeping in his crib. At bedtime Christopher takes a bottle, we read I Love You Forever, and say our night time prayers. He is still sleeping in the Rock N Sleeper in Papa & I's room. We are heading to Christopher's first wedding tonight. In closing, today is also the Feast Day of St. Therese of Lisieux. A very special Saint in deed who has interceded for many of my prayers indeed. Here is special quote of hers that I hope Christopher will come to believe: " To call God my Father and to know myself His child, that is Heaven to me..."
Much Love and Many Blessings,
Mauree

0 comments:

Post a Comment