Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beezie is the Best!

Posted by Mauree Brooksher at 2:17 PM

Beezie is my mother, Beth & Christopher's grandmother. Beezie came to the hospital immediately when I was admitted. Beezie is a nurse, now retired! She was a tremendous help and angel during the hospital process and making quick decisions. Beezie came into the operating room for my c-section. She certainly helped to keep me calm along with Steven. Beezie then stayed longer than a week with us to help me get adjusted to motherhood and help care for Christopher, while Steven was in Vacherie. Beezie also helped me keep our home clean and prepared me 3 nutritious meals a day. She was constantly making sure that I was well taken care of! She took me to the hospital twice a day to visist Christopher while he was in the special care nursery. Beezie left yesterday when Steven returned from Vacherie. However, I trust she'll probably be returning soon to help out and spend time with Christopher. I could not of made it thus far and have had such a speedy recovery without dear Beezie. Beezie we love you & are always grateful for your care & support!
Much Love & Many Blessings,
Mauree

0 comments:

Post a Comment